Bespoke CRM Systems
Bespoke CRM Development – Achieve your customer engagement objectives with a customised and scalable CRM system that doesn’t require separate licenses for each new user.
Implementing the right CRM solution can help companies completely transform the way they interact with their customers. It can improve operational efficiency, reduce costs, give you actionable customer insights, highlight business opportunities and increase customer engagement.
Benefits of a Bespoke CRM
A lot of companies spread their customer data across paperwork, post-it notes, emails and numerous spreadsheets and Access databases. A CRM system can dramatically improve the service you provide to your customers by bringing together all this information into one, streamlined system that gives you a single, detailed view of the customer.
CRM for Smaller Companies:
A CRM will give everyone in your company access to exactly the same information about your customers, which means less duplication, more efficiency and fewer mistakes. It also means that valuable customer data won’t be lost as your staff will have a dedicated system on which to enter it.
CRM for Larger Companies:
A CRM can bring together your marketing, sales and service departments. It can help build better working practices, provide the customer with a joined-up service and identify opportunities to better connect sales and marketing to provide increased sales and improved customer engagement:
- Marketing – creating personalised, meaningful experiences for customers off the back of insights and data collection. Better attribution and the ability to determine ROI from marketing activities.
- Sales – easy identification of sales numbers and cross-sell/up-sell opportunities, real-time insight into your sales pipeline, key information about customer accounts before visits, e.g. any outstanding ‘live’ orders or any service issues to be aware of.
Custom CRM Development by Imperial IT Software
Unlike an off-the-shelf solution, when we build a CRM it’s tailored to exactly match your business and its current processes, so there’s no unnecessary complexity. This ensures that you end up with a system that encourages departments to work together instead of creating silos through data.
There are no ‘extra’ fields that don’t apply to your company, so the interface is streamlined and intuitive, which makes it really easy for your staff to add the data they capture – an important factor given that one of the main reasons CRM systems fail is inconsistent use by staff.
We can create a custom CRM system that:
- enables you to easily add new users and computers without the need to purchase separate licenses for each additional user
- integrates with all of your key systems and applications. For example, email platforms such as Outlook or Gmail, ERP and accounting packages, and marketing automation platforms such as Hubspot
- directly integrates with social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Twitter
- includes features that you can turn on and off, so it can easily scale with your business plans and any changes to your business processes
- allows you to create different dashboards for different departments
- allows for individual permissions according to authority level
- gives you secure access to your data 24/7 from any web-connected PC, tablet, laptop or smartphone
- automatically fits the size of the device you’re viewing it on (responsive web design), so it always looks great
- enables you to quickly and simply produce tailored reports at the touch of a button, pulling data from across the organisation to give a view that’s wider than each individual department
- lets you segment your data into practical mailing lists so you can easily send out personalised email campaigns
We can also easily build a feed from or closely integrate your CRM into your web apps or mobile apps, so that your sales people can use any downtime to easily get customer updates ‘on the go’.
Bespoke CRM Development Process
Imperial IT is a Microsoft Partner, so our technology of choice is Microsoft ASP.Net MVC5 with HTML5 and C# programming, WPF for desktop/tablet components and WCF Web Services to link systems together.
For the database, we utilise Microsoft SQL Server, including extensive use of the core Database Engine, Integration, Analysis and Reporting services. We can also work with MySQL or Oracle systems, if preferred.
The starting point for building a new CRM is always your existing business processes, so it’s a great opportunity to think about which processes are working and which aren’t. This will ensure that the CRM is built to accurately reflect and support a set of processes that really drive your company forward. We’ll also talk about the future so we can build in scalability, as standard.
To ensure your CRM grows with you, we can give you different deployment options as your IT, security or payment requirements change. For example, we can easily change you from an on-premise to a cloud solution. And because we don’t use any proprietary tools or plug ins to create your CRM, any Microsoft developer can make changes to the software code, so you’re not tied in to us.
For more information on all the things that we offer as part of our service, take a look at our Working With Us page.
If you need help you to create a CRM that’ll take your customer engagement to the next level, give our team a call on 080 0987 5449.